Today, in our 'Tips from the Top' podcast series, we take a look into the world of successful eBay/eCommerce entrepreneurs with Dave White.
As host of the highly regarded news and live talk radio program eBay and Beyond: Basics to Business, Dave has his finger on the pulse of eBay and online selling. In addition to the radio program, Dave is a blogger and founder of the 'eCommerce Marketing Radio Network.'
This podcast covers a multitude of information about
- the recent changes on eBay
- the value of selling on multiple sites
- using social networking to increase visibility
- how to determine what's working
- the 'must have' personality trait to be a successful entrepreneur
- the importance of research
- who should be on your support team and
- what to know when turning your online selling from a hobby into a business.
On a more personal note Dave explains how, 10 years ago, he decided to quit his full-time job as a paramedic to sell full-time on eBay and the track his career has taken since then.
Lots of great info in this podcast and you can listen to it all right here!