Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Social Media Tool: PeopleBrowsr

Image representing PeopleBrowsr as depicted in...Image via CrunchBase

Recently I've been trying out several tools that are meant to help social media users keep track of their social networking activities.

PeopleBrowsr was highly recommended so I decided to check it out. While it's very promising with an abundance of features, I found it a bit confusing and a less intuitive than I had hoped.

However, I had the good fortune to meet Joe Cascio, an independent software developer, at a local Tweet-up last month. He knows all about PeopleBrowsr and has contact with the developers.

Joe graciously agreed to discuss PeopleBrowsr and answer questions as today's guest on our 'Tips From the Top' podcast at 11:00am EST.

As I've tweeted about my PeopleBrowsr experiences over the past week, I received a number of helpful replies from people on Twitter who are associated with the company (@SHHHE & @PeopleBrowsr). A big 'Thank You' goes out to them for their offers of assistance & links to information.

Below are several screenshots of PeopleBrowsr. It may be helpful to refer to them during the podcast.

Please join us at 11:00am EST on our Tips From the Top podcast for a discussion of PeopleBrowsr features. The chat room will be open so join us and ask your questions!














Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!

 
Designed by Lena